Wednesday 3 September 2014

Please Vote for Certus in UKOUG PYA





As I’m not an end user I can’t vote in the UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards for my favourite Fusion partner but…..
 
 Do you remember that advert “ I Loved the product so much I bought the company “ ? Well not quite bought the company, but certainly bought into their offering, I have joined Certus Solutions.

 I have been looking hard at all those offering Fusion or Cloud services and in April I talked about how it was the new niche companies who had stepped up and taken the challenge who were winning in this area and not the traditional big partners.

 I was asked by Oracle to deliver some training to partners and I did this through Certus which led to some great discussions and the more I learn about Certus' plans and their strategy the more I wanted to be apart of it.

I have built my reputation around Fusion , so please if you are an end user (you do not need to be a UKOUG member) please vote for Certus in the Fusion Applications and Training Partner categories of the UKOUG Partner of the Year Awards.


http://pya.ukoug.org/index.php/415217?lang=en
 

No comments: